I made it here safely, guys and gals who read my little blog. I'm guessing I need to change the title of my blog and the by-line. Suggestions?
Today was spent looking at places to live. I think I found a good starting out place but hope to find something else that I like better after living here for a few months. The 'rents are still here but my stuff has not arrived yet. I'm hoping it'll get here soon so I can start to feel more settled. I'm definitely in the south here y'all. Little Rock is a charming place, full of green trees and hills. It's a very different look than AZ but pretty in its own way. I already miss my AZ friends but am starting to get excited about the things I can show them when they visit (hint hint).
That's all for now dear readers! Off we go to find dinner.
5 comments:
Life on the Rock ;-)
i miss you!!!!!!!!!
I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE LB's suggestion!!!! And I need a new title too!
I cannot wait to come and see you! You are going to LOVE LR in the fall!!!
Miss you tons. I am going to have to learn how to cook for 2 again (as opposed to 3). :(
I like LB's suggestion as well!
And I miss all you guys too!!
Misty, I'm going to have to learn how to cook! Maybe we can have conference calls on Thursday nights during Survivor :)
Post a Comment