Monday, August 17, 2009

Picture Update Time!

Lots of hours have been spent in the car over the past few weeks. I was a bad historian and did not document the move out of AZ to AR. After my first trip from Little Rock to Houston back to Little Rock, I found my camera and snapped a few shots. So this is what has happened in between the car trips:
Wall of chocolate cake for my birthday (note the plastic ware and lack of dishes). Happy 26th to me!
Furniture arrived finally (on cousin Jamie's birthday). We actually got most of it unpacked in one day. Go us!
Guest bedroom, also affectionately known as Jen's room. Still waiting on my first out of town visitor(s)...
Beautifully arranged table of food, if I do say so myself.
And of course, we can't forget the lady of the day: Jenn with all her loot!

2 comments:

krislyn. said...

So glad that all your stuff finally arrived!! It all looks fantastic!

Okay .. Now show me around Little Rock .. ha, I need pictures of the place ... And YES I will be visiting. Have you found any great places to eat? Or a church?

I hope all is well. I miss you LOTS!

Julia said...

I'm working on the LR pics--it's been rainy the past two days, so that's put a halt on my picture taking. Found a couple of good eats places; haven't been here on a Sunday yet to find a church!

Can't wait for you to visit. And I miss you LOTS too!! :)