Friday, August 7, 2009

New Name, New Look

Ok blog readers, I'm changing it up a bit. Not sure how I feel about the new layout yet (may need some help tweaking it) but I figured a new title also needed a new look. Thoughts/opinions about the new blog?? I haven't taken any pics yet in AR but I'll update that too (hopefully soon). Still no furniture yet so I'm hanging out in Houston with the 'rents for a little bit longer. That's all I've got for now!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for the new title...I like it!!!!

Sarah Kem Tillman said...

i agree with Welchy!

krislyn. said...

I think you did great with the title . I think it would be even better if you put something dealing with ears .. ha ... i'll try to think of something.

I can not wait to see pictures .. I am very anxious -- when do you start work?!

lb said...

COME TO WACO!!!!

Julia said...

I start on the 24th but haven't taken any pics yet.
LB--I'd totally come visit if I had a car! Mine's still in AR :(

Amy said...

Diggin' it!