My parents came in town last night to help me pack and by about 3:30 today, we were done putting things in boxes. There are still a few random items that are needed for daily living for the next few days. If we can swing it, we might have the movers come tomorrow instead of Friday. Craziness, I know. I had great blogging plans for a final Arizona post (including what I will miss and not miss, a year in pictures, etc.) but that might not happen until I get to Arkansas. If I knew where my cord to download pics from my camera was, I'd upload a pic of all the boxes--but I don't so I can't. Oh and we only found one live scorpion whilst packing today. Good thing my dad was there to kill it, as I was climbing up the footboard of my bed (in my defense, I was barefoot and had nothing suitable to crush the little bugger).
Now, off to dinner with the parents and my alternative family nucleus (aka Greg and Misty).
1 comment:
oh my! only ONE *LIVE* scorpion??? *shudders*
Post a Comment