Monday, March 16, 2009
Snow and Sun
The more time I spend out here in AZ, the more I like it. Of course it helps that I have pretty awesome friends out here who like to do really fun things. Saturday I went snowboarding (yes, in Arizona...crazy, I know) for the first time in probably 5-6 years. I'm really bad at it and I've discovered the older I get, I'm becoming more of a wuss. Nevertheless, it was an amazing day. It started early with bagels at Lox, included quality road trip time, half a day of snowboarding/attempting to be a snow bunny, good bbq, and a great trip home. Well, to be honest, it was even less than half a day of boarding for me but you better believe I'm still sore from it! Sunday I met up with Greg and Misty, Erin, and some of Erin's friends for a Giants' spring training game. It was sunny, hot, and my hotdog was very yummy. All in all, a top-notch weekend full of good friends and good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!!! Super fun weekend!
Post a Comment