Monday, March 23, 2009

25 things

This went around the Facebook circles a little while ago and I'm just a bit behind. But for those inquiring minds, here you go:

  1. My official job title is “audiology doctoral fellow” or “audiology extern”
  2. If I’m home at 5:30 on a weeknight, I’m watching NBC’s Nightly News
  3. I hate red peppers and unfortunately they are used to flavor the majority of frozen dinners, which is a staple of my diet
  4. I’d much rather do the dishes than cook
  5. I’m just as happy staying home alone as I am going out with a big group of people
  6. My favorite things to do on Friday night are dinner and a movie
  7. I love to read (mostly novels) but I’m definitely also a big fan of TV/movies
  8. I make up my bed almost every morning
  9. I still take ballet classes
  10. I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle
  11. My biggest pet peeve is when people call me “Julie” (especially if my name is written down)
  12. I have a great relationship with my parents, mostly because they’re really cool people
  13. I don’t like fragrant laundry detergent, lotion, deodorant, soap, etc., and usually buy unscented products…
  14. Yet I wear Clinque Happy perfume every day
  15. It’s one of my goals in life to be on The Amazing Race; my dad would be my racing partner
  16. I love sandwiches and bring a turkey/Swiss cheese/lettuce on wheat bread to work for lunch just about every day
  17. I love picking out cards to send to people for birthdays or just for fun
  18. I really like road trips and thanks to LB, I especially like road trips in the motor home!
  19. My favorite place on earth is Frontier Ranch in Buena Vista, CO
  20. I’ve always wanted to live in Colorado but after living in Arizona, I don’t think I will ever be able to live where it gets really cold
  21. I really want to stay in the Phoenix area after my externship is over, and it’s mainly due to the awesome friends that I’ve made here
  22. I miss my grad school classmates often and can’t wait to see them all in April!
  23. I don't like chocolate and peanut butter together—I like chocolate and I like peanut butter, just not together
  24. Baseball is my favorite sport to watch either live or on TV; however, golf is an excellent sport to watch on TV whilst taking a nap
  25. I love when I get to wake up without having to set an alarm

4 comments:

Amy said...

I did not know about the Nightly News and Chocolate & Peanut Butter...we can't be friends anymore...not because of the NN (it's better than the local news), but because of the whole C&PB thing... ;)

Julia said...

hey, it just means more C&PB for you. no need to cut off the friendship because of it ;)

erin said...

so. i would rather cook than do the dishes, i also do not like scented things, but wear happy heart regularly! i also like to watch golf whilst napping, if you get my drift. we would make perfect saturday partners.

Sarah Kem Tillman said...

i just can't believe the chocolate & pb thing. so strange!