Happy New Year and all of that. I haven't posted in a few days because sadly, my iBook is not well. I came home from work on Wednesday, tried to wake my computer up from sleep and it froze. I turned it off and tried to turn it back on, thinking this will fix whatever problems it was having. No such luck. Instead of turning on, I got a blinking question mark icon...not good. I haven't been able to take it over to the Mac Geniuses yet but I'm pretty sure that blinking icon means hard disk failure. Being without a computer for the past couple days has made me realize how much I acutally use it. I like my little iBook and am sad that it is broken.
:( Good thing I had to come to work today and am able to use the internet here!
No comments:
Post a Comment