Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ye are HEALED!

The title is for my dad. The Apple store called me yesterday and said they couldn't find anything wrong with my computer. Turns on just fine. No problems found. What?! I guess that's better than having to pay for a new hard disk but it makes me a little wary. Anyway, I am now able use the interwebs at home and will be able to upload pictures from when Amy comes to visit this weekned. I'm way excited about, that by the way!

For the few of you who follow my life out west, here's a great link from somebody I don't know that I stole from somebody I do know, Erin, who in turn stole it from someone else who I don't know, Annie. Isn't the blogging world fun? And should that have been "whom I don't know" instead of "who"? Okay, Dad, give me that grammar lesson again.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We didn't take any pictures!!! :) I guess we really didn't have much to document of our relaxing weekend, but I still had a blast just getting to hang out with you.

Michelle said...

You are correct in saying who this time...it's not whom. You can answer the question with "he stole it" so it's who. If you could say "him stole it" it would be whom. Miss you :) See you in APRIL!