Tuesday, November 4, 2008

weather quickie

I really need to go to the grocery store but I am absolutely shocked by the weather so I must post about it first. It is 70 degrees outside right now and (sad to say) it feels chilly. Yesterday the highs were in the 80s and tomorrow the lows will be in the 40s. It's crazy! I knew when I came out here that it stays hot for a loooong time and I had accepted the heat. Over the weekend, I did think a few times that it was a little too hot for November weather but mid-80s isn't terrible. I was told that the weather does cool off and November/December are absolutely gorgeous. I just didn't realize that the change happened so fast! Ok, off to the grocery store. I have some random thoughts that I keep meaning to blog about. Perhaps later tonight that'll happen.

No comments: