Thursday, October 30, 2008

How I survived grad school


This past weekend was great. Three of my classmates came in to hang out with me, Greg, and Misty. Lauren (LB), Sara (Beans or Bodack), and Susan (Soo-san) are three of the reasons why I survived grad school with my sanity. Those of you who know me well, know that my class--all seven of us--were very close. We were more than just classmates, we are friends. These are the people who walked with me through the craziness of Callier's AuD program and know what that journey means. I had forgotten how much I liked being around them! We all have our different personalities and views on life but that's part of what makes me love each one of these girls (and Greg).

2 comments:

erin said...

yay for arizona reunions! and yay for blogs!! i think i will be home december 12th or something ridiculous. we don't present our research until the 10th! boo.

Sarah said...

Hooray for the new blog!!! I can't wait for my turn to visit! How does January sound!?!?!