Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Cheer Already??

I know that the Christmas mayhem starts early but seriously? It's the beginning of November people! Friday after work, I checked the mail. Six Pence None the Richer was playing on the radio when I got out of the car and Christmas music was playing when I got back in the car. I think the reason why it's so annoying to me is that I'm not ready for Christmas yet. The weather here has just now started to get cool so I'm slowly getting into the fall mood. Maybe by next week I'll be ready to for Thanksgiving...

2 comments:

erin said...

99.9 plays NON-STOP christmas music. it used to start the day after thanksgiving and go to new years, but they might be starting earlier and earlier.

christmas upside: i'll be home! Dec 14th(ish) to Jan 3rd (ish). I'll be spending 5 days in portland btwn xmas and new years, but i hope we can still play lots! OOOH, will you still be in AZ on Dec 20th? The 3rd annual ugly xmas extravaganza will be that night!

Julia said...

that's the station!! I leave the 19th to go home and get back the 28th. sad that I'll miss the ugly xmas extravaganza but we'll definitely hang before/after that :)