Thursday, June 4, 2009

On My Heart

Lately it seems as though my prayers have been turned towards those who are sick, suffering, and dying. I think we all have family members and friends in our lives that are not doing well and are just kind of there, in the background, on our prayer list as an afterthought. For some reason, I have been more aware of these people in my life (and extended life via friends) and they have just been weighing on my heart. I find myself saying a quick prayer at various points in the day--which is probably not a bad habit. So my friends and family, loved ones, sick ones, and dying ones of my friends and family: you are on my heart and in my prayers.

1 comment:

Dad said...

You make a dad so proud. Not just because of your educational accomplishments, but also because of your sweet spirit, and the way you live out your faith. Dang it! Now I've got a speck of dust in my eye.