Ok so I'm finally blogging about what's happened the past few weeks. Graduation was a whirlwind of a weekend. I saw a lot of friends and family (not to mention my classmates) but I don't feel like I spent a lot of time with people. We had a hooding ceremony, a reception with white coats, and actually commencement in silly puffy sleeved gowns and caps. I don't have pictures to upload--I didn't take any all weekend long but I definitely smiled for everyone else's cameras. It was a great celebration of all my hard work and being in school for the past 20 years.
After graduation I came back to Arizona and had to remedy the car situation; namely, buy a car. My dad was great and came out to help me look/co-sign. Apparently I have great credit but a laughable income. After a few test drives and lots of internet research, I purchased a Subaru Forester. It's blue! And I absolutely love driving it! :)
RIP Phoebe--you were a great car

My new car doesn't have a name yet...and I'm not sure if it's a he or a she. I'll take suggestions for his/her name.

Did I mention that I love driving it?! 'Cause I do!!
3 comments:
You're all grown up now in your big girl car, Dr. Barclay. Do any of the smurfs have names?
All I can remember from childhood are Papa Smurf and Smurfette...neither a great contender at this point
My official vote: Smurfette! Too cute!
Post a Comment