Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling a little bleh

The allergies/cold gunk has hit me. It's not the worst I've ever felt but I decided to actually follow the doctor's orders of "get lots of rest" by staying home from work. I woke up at the usual 5:46 a.m. and felt pretty crappy. After emailing and calling my supervisor to let her know I was staying home, I went back to bed and woke up just a little bit ago feeling much better. Maybe there is something to this getting lots of rest thing....

I usually carpool with Greg and Misty so I had also let them know this morning not to pick me up. Sweet Misty let a bag of goodies at my door--chicken noodle soup, crackers, 7UP, Jello, and throat lozenges. How great is that? Thanks Misty (and Greg) for taking care of me.

1 comment:

Sarah Kem Tillman said...

wow! remind me to get sick when Misty's around!
hope you feel better soon.
sarah