Here's a little how my day went:
Woke up, went into kitchen, found black ants invading. Upside: they are not fire ants
Went to car to drive to work, notice my rear bumper has been hit. Upside: the guy left a note with his name and number
Arrive at work, realize my lunch bag is still in the fridge. Upside: get to go home for lunch and set the ant traps that Misty gave me this morning
Go to dentist for cleaning appointment, only to find out that my appointment is actually tomorrow. Upside: at least I was a day early instead of a day late
All in all, they weren't horrible thing that went wrong...just frustrating things that all added to each other. The ant traps are working I think. I'm seeing a whole lot more of the little guys but they are all around the traps--which means they're eating the "liquid bait" or whatever is in those things. I talked to the guy and he seems very sorry about hitting my car. He also is taking initiative in trying to make things right. I'm trying really hard to keep positive and go with the flow. Kind of stinky things but on the whole, not absolutely awful. I'll try to post some pics soon of more fun stuff than all of this. I may even include the picture of my first scorpion (upside: it was already dead when I found it. downside: it was not placed behind my couch by Greg).
On to more happy news! LB, Bodack, and Susan are coming to visit this weekend!! I'm so excited to see my friends. The anticipation of them coming has made me realize how much I miss them. Stay tuned, dear readers! There will be much to report after the weekend.
2 comments:
there's my glass-half-full girl!
I'm having a similarly frustrating morning myself, due to an early shuttle driver and a broken suitcase handle (brand-new suitcase). The handle is stuck in the upright position, so I had to sit on the floor of the airport and take everything out, ripped a nail RIGHT OFF, and still can't get it to go down. Downside: I have to leave again in 4 days and it's my only suitcase. Let's see if the upside (that it won't be broken completely off) happens when I get to SF.
scorpion???!!!!??? no more air mattress for me when i stay!! yikes!!!
Post a Comment