I had an absolutely fabulous Christmas vacation. I spent almost a full week with my family (and future family) in the great state of Texas. Within the next week, I will get to see some of my favorite people. I leave on Thursday for the Big D to spend New Year's with the grad school gang (minus Soo-san but with some quality Amy time) then come back to the Rock to turn right around on Sunday to spend a quick trip to AZ for more great friends and the Fiesta Bowl. Go Frogs!
Now the ailments: I think I'm slowly falling apart. Last week I had a mild to moderate ear ache (which was not a fun thing to get the day before you fly). I've had a tooth that has been hurting on and off for about three weeks. Yesterday I woke up with a massive fever blister. Falling apart.
1 comment:
sadness! hope you are feeling better! miss you!
Post a Comment