I am so surprised by this .. What happend to the 10pm bedtime?! =)
I am debating whether to rent Twilight so I can see New Moon ..
I want to visit SOON. I was in Nashville a few weeks back and FELL IN LOVE with Nashville, the south, the people, the beauty, the everything!!!! So maybe my next visit will be to AR! {it actually is on the list for most afforable and something else city.}
1 comment:
I am so surprised by this .. What happend to the 10pm bedtime?! =)
I am debating whether to rent Twilight so I can see New Moon ..
I want to visit SOON. I was in Nashville a few weeks back and FELL IN LOVE with Nashville, the south, the people, the beauty, the everything!!!! So maybe my next visit will be to AR! {it actually is on the list for most afforable and something else city.}
Post a Comment