Tomorrow I fly home for a weekend of festivities celebrating one of my oldest friend's wedding. Jenn and I have been friends since the third grade (Mrs. Langston's language arts class). We went to school together, from elementary school through college graduation.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Wedding Weekend
Lots of wedding stuff going on! Last week my brother proposed and she said "yes!" Justin and Emily have dated for a few years and I've loved getting to know her better over those years. I know the Barclay clan is so very happy to add her to our family.
The first time I met Emily (way back in 2003-4ish), she and Justin had broken up. After parting ways for the night, I lamented to my college roommate that I was bummed she wasn't dating Justin anymore because I wanted her to be my sister-in-law. Lucky for me, that's going to happen now!
Tomorrow I fly home for a weekend of festivities celebrating one of my oldest friend's wedding. Jenn and I have been friends since the third grade (Mrs. Langston's language arts class). We went to school together, from elementary school through college graduation.

We've been a part of each others' lives for so many big-life moments, and it is really exciting to add Jenn's wedding to that history. More pictures after the weekend fun!
Tomorrow I fly home for a weekend of festivities celebrating one of my oldest friend's wedding. Jenn and I have been friends since the third grade (Mrs. Langston's language arts class). We went to school together, from elementary school through college graduation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment